Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coping Mechanisms

* life jhand hai, toh aur zyada ghamand hai - i have screwed-up, so i have more insight into life than others. i also have a huge superiority complex. bah, it is laughable...i dont know where does it even come from !

* talk about random things that matter little to you - people, clothes, food, anything...but you. manipulate conversations, direct them away from you.
Disclaimer: i love all the above, but lately, i seem to talk too much about them.

* swear a lot - a lot means really a lot. :D its like a mouthwash, a great outlet. my mother will disown me if she overhears me speaking to my friends.

* try to stay invisible - that is my life's motto now and i am pretty good at that :D

in all this, try to just be. this shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment