Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bookstores and Airports

realized recently that i have read quite a few books only in the bookstore and in my transit during traveling ! these are books that i have never bought. my sincere thanks to Borders, Oxford, Crossword and all the airport bookstalls.


Books read in bookstores:

Man, woman and child - eric segal

strong medicine, final diagnosis - arthur hailey

towards zero, they do it with mirrors, postern of fate - agatha christie (yes, i "revise" her books time to time)

lost symbol - dan brown

zoya, amazing grace, sisters, matters of heart - danielle steel

The confession - grisham


airport books: although by definition, they ought to be fast-paced and interesting, for me they are called so because i will never spend money to buy them, and i will never pick-up these books if i have lot of time at my disposal in bookstores. i have put myself through them as they have come highly recommended from some quarters. needless to say, you cannot always trust people's judgment on books ;)


who moved my cheese

i moved your cheese

the monk who sold his ferrari

count your chickens before they hatch

three states of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment