Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Business School and other things - 1

Almost two years since i started my therapy:

I am going to get a degree in finance and an I-banking job. I may yet not have found what I want to do with the rest of my life, but this feels like something that will work out for a while. Maybe more than a while.

I entered some business competitions, won some, lost more. Met some seriously smarta** folks.

I realized what my friends who put themselves through B-school said repeatedly: friendships at B-schools do not last long. I have made many acquaintances, but have made very very very few friends.

I had to get an e-reader. FINALLY. Haven't stopped buying physical books though. I hope I don't. ever.

I lost a dear member of my family who had been a part of my life for the last twenty years. I hope she finally finds her peace.

I am still holding on to the hope that some people who shunned me, will come around and give me another chance.

I gave relationship another shot and failed. no regrets, but it was never worth the trouble. Yet, I am happy I tried.

Two years later, it still hurts. Almost like it was just yesterday.

New beginnings are over-rated.

2 comments:

  1. Big hug, Aractus! Waiting for you to get back to writing more regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post and nice article.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete