Monday, August 29, 2011

Things I would like to do that I am unable to:

  • Finish the three books I am currently reading. This is really crazy. I haven't been able to finish any of them in almost a month. Bad, bad bad baaaaad !! :O
  • Not being able to take the public transportation system to work. Off-late, since we leave around the same time, my dad likes it if he gets to drop me off to my work before heading off to his. So while the driver is busy driving the car, I have to make nice conversation with him, instead of being able to read a nice book. Err. Well. Not the best thing to say, but I have enough of his conversations at home. I so cherish my 45-min commute in the public transportation system, with a book. That is how I finished books fairly quickly !
  • Go to a beach on an (almost) everyday basis. I miss the beach, I miss being near the ocean and looking at the pattern the waves make and the infinite horizon. I listen to the OST of Beach to drive the feeling away.
  • Read more about Anton Gaudi, Andy Warhol, Coco Chanel. These three were not just famous or talented, but absolutely crazy. And I love crazy people.
  • Be shockingly rude or cheeky to the aunties and uncles of the family who are keen to get me married -off.
  • Stare back at random people who just stare at me, for no reason absolutely. I am the last person on this planet who likes attention on myself. So I never dress or act to draw attention. Still fails to work.
  • Get back to learning Urdu.
  • Wear a saree !! Arrrgh.
  • Not be camera-shy. My cousin and my camera-shyness is legendary in the family. We practically hide when we see a camera. :D
  • Stop buying post-its and other stationary, even when I do not need them. My reaction to seeing good stationary is like an overweight child's reaction to a mayo-dripping burger. I do not need it, but I still want it.
  • Stop treating some people like they are a mystery. Some are just plain silent and boring and lazy. Nothing to do with them being troubled.
Pfft. !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment