Friday, March 4, 2011

If I Could...

...say this to you, i would say -

to aegle zocis: thank you for reigning me in, time and again. 


to mary ray lieu: having seen you in some of your weakest moments, i have learnt from you that it is sometimes okay to be weak, in order to get stronger.

to vk: you are one of the most humane person i have known, who has the immense courage to accept your own weaknesses. and calling thy self "a huge ego-pot". 

to calvin: get over it, you cannot turn me into a veggie, forget a vegan. thanks for the 100$ bet for my vegan month which helped me to have an idea of your trials and tribulations. and stop being angry on yourself all the time.

to musketzar: it is okay to have your weakness known to the people who care for you. you just have to trust that they will not be used against you. and thank you for giving me the "moment of madness".

to kabir: for teaching me to push traditional boundaries.


to hootom: you are the definition of  "laugh at thy self".

to chaits: thank you for Love Story and the following six years.

to foibled spirit: thank you for (unknowingly) being the reason i could differentiate between "a person" and "an idea of a person". and please do not take your literature too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment